Flowerhead Loose Leaf Tea (Multiple blends)
P O U R S O M E P E T A L S
Flowerhead Tea is your direct connection to natural wellness through full flavored teas, floral tisanes, spicy chai, and potent powders. They are on a mission to encourage you to slow down, listen to your body, and change your life through the daily ritual of drinking tea.
Owned and operated by Karina Vlastnik, Flowerhead has bloomed into a multifaceted, ethically sourced tea and chai company inspired by the evolving vibrations and diverse terrain of Northern California. The teas themselves are hand-blended in small batches with quality ingredients and were each created with intention and approachability in mind. The Flowerhead vision is that self care is necessary medicine to sustain everyday life, and that plants and herbs are here to guide us into healing and happiness.
So, do yourself a favor and treat yourself, your friends, and family, to the enjoyment and nourishment that Flowerhead Teas can offer while embracing nature's abundance surrounding you.
Available in multiple varieties, each bag has anywhere between 15-30 servings:
- Early Grey: This tea embodies all the flavor and strength you expect from a classic Earl Grey. Assam teas are prized for their rich, malty, and robust cup character. Our assam is a hearty base for distinct bergamot essence and bright cornflower. Dotted with local citrus peel and a pinch of lavender. It leaves you with a strong, energizing, floral cup. (3.6 oz.)
- Ill Vanill: The perfect start to any morning is the illest cup around. Ill Vanill has a base of rich English Breakfast tea leaves that have been infused with vanilla bean goodness. Enjoy this classic cup with a dash of milk. (3.6 oz.)
- F*ck the Grind: Time to switch up your caffeine routine with our most powerful, unique, and energizing mate. This roasted mate stimulates your mind while still maintaining balance. It has a pleasingly light astringent, smooth, nutty character that comes from the roasting process. We’ve blended it with vanilla beans and cacao nibs for a rich & malty flavor. Drink this to get through the daily grind or on your days off to fuck your grind completely. It makes a perfect pick me up in the morning since it contains more caffeine than coffee, and is also rich in Vitamin C and other naturally occurring nutrients and antioxidants. A great replacement for you normal average brew. Enjoy this mate plain or with milk & honey. (3.2 oz.)
- Double Mint Rose: Gunpowder green tea leaves are specially selected for quality, size and style. They are rolled into very small tight nuggets. These gunpowder pearls keeps a lot longer than other green teas and is favored because of this characteristic. They blended their gunpowder with local spearmint, peppermint, and pink & red rose petals. This is a full bodied green tea with a floral yet minty finish. (4.2 oz.)
- The Deep Steep: Karina’s favorite. Hojicha has been one of the most commonly enjoyed teas in Japan since its discovery in the 1920's. Because of its low-caffeine property, it can be enjoyed any time of day. It is also amazing iced! We blended our Hojicha with roasted corn and barley for a warm and toasty brew. Allow the comforting aroma to fill the room as The Deep Steep puts you in a deep, zen state. (3.8 oz.)
- Chamomillionaires: Chamomile has been prepared for thousands of years and is still honored for its great curative properties. Chamomile comes from the Greek ‘chamai melon‘ which means ‘ground apple’. The fragrance and flavor of whole chamomile flowers is like a crisp apple with a floral sweetness. Elderflower is used to treat swollen sinuses, colds, bronchitis, diabetes, and the flu. It's also great for coughs, hoarseness and shortness of breath. Sipping on hot chamomillionaires has a natural calming effect and the combination of these herbs leave you feeling centered and relaxed. (1 oz.)
Steep 1 tsp in 8 oz of water for 3-5 minutes then enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.